The headwaters of the Buffalo National River can be found in Boxley Valley. Thousands park along the road to catch a glimpse of an elk herd grazing in one of the many pastures. This landmark in the valley sits right next to the road.
This poster was created with a modern twist on the WPA posters of the 1930s and 1940s. The artwork featured on this poster was created from one of the artist's photos of the scene.
• Original artwork by John Thomas Designs
• Poster Print available in various sizes (frame not included)
• Ideal for any office or living space, bedroom, kitchen, or nursery
• Posters are ready for framing and fit standard frame sizes
• Thick, durable matte acid-free paper
• Professional Giclée printing quality
• Sorry, but these posters cannot be customized
Your professionally printed poster will be carefully packaged in tissue paper and shipped in a heavy-duty mailing tube to ensure it arrives in pristine condition.