Little Rock Central High School is the only operating high school in the nation to be designated a National Historic Site. Remembered for the horrible scene in 1957, when federal troops had to protect the "Little Rock Nine" from a mob of angry white protesters. A museum and visitor center sit across the street that tells the story of the crisis through exhibits and photos.
Named one of the most beautiful high schools in America by the American Institute of Architects, the school now has an enrollment of almost 2500 students and has had 12 national Merit Semifinalists and 5 Commended Scholars.
The art was created with a modern twist on the WPA posters of the 1930s and 1940s. The artwork featured on this poster was created from one of the artist's photos of the scene.
• Original artwork by John Thomas Designs
• Print available in various sizes (frame not included)
• Ideal for any office or living space, bedroom, kitchen, or nursery
• Prints are ready for framing and fit standard frame sizes
• Thick, durable matte acid-free paper
• Professional Giclée printing quality
Your professionally printed art will be carefully packaged in tissue paper and shipped in a heavy-duty mailing tube to ensure it arrives in pristine condition.