Everyone loves their pets and I love drawing them! These are some examples of my original pet portrait drawings. If you would like to order a drawing these are the specifications and things I will need from you:
- My drawings are 5x7 inches.
- I use high quality prismacolor pencils.
- You can choose between 100lb white Bristol paper or 80 lb toned tan paper for your background. If you choose white Bristol I can also do a light color in the background (see examples) but if you choose the tan paper, I don’t add a background color.
- I will need a good quality picture or pictures to reference for your pet. You may email them to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the photos do not have good lighting or aren’t clear enough, I will ask you to take better pictures. If the pet is deceased and no other pictures are available, I will do my best to make a high quality and detailed drawing, but please keep in mind the limits of a bad photograph as a reference.
- Drawings will be packed with care in a plastic sleeve and stiff mailing envelope.
- I have done dogs and cats but can do other pets as well, such as bunny’s or birds.
- Turn around time after photos are received and approved and payment is made is 2-3 weeks.