Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with this poster that is sure to brighten any environment.
The relaxing, natural 143° water flowing in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, has attracted visitors from around the world - from famous baseball players and presidents, like Babe Ruth and Harry Truman, to infamous gangsters like Al Capone and Lucky Luciano.
Andrew Jackson designated Hot Springs, Arkansas as the first federal reservation, eventually becoming a National Park in 1921.
This poster was created with a modern twist on the WPA posters of the 1930s and 1940s. The artwork featured on this poster was created from one of the artist's photos of the scene.
• Original artwork by John Thomas Designs
• Poster Print available in various sizes (frame not included)
• Ideal for any office or living space, bedroom, kitchen, or nursery
• Posters are ready for framing and fit standard frame sizes
• Thick, durable matte acid-free paper
• Professional Giclée printing quality
• Sorry, but these posters cannot be customized
Your professionally printed poster will be carefully packaged in tissue paper and shipped in a heavy-duty mailing tube to ensure it arrives in pristine condition.